Place your home in the hands of our qualified professionals. Roof-Advisor Flood & Restoration Service specializes in handling restoration contracts and working with insurance adjusters to best serve you! Here’s how it works:
CONTACT US FOR A FREE Water Damage and / or WIND DAMAGE INSPECTION
• Call US to schedule your FREE inspection and damage assessment with one of our Specialist's.
FILE A CLAIM IF OUR SPECIALIST FINDS STORM DAMAGE AND CALL YOUR INSURANCE AGENT
ALWAYS FOLLOW-UP WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY IF YOU DO NOT HEAR BACK FROM THEM WHEN TOLD
• The insurance company sends you a loss summary report. Make a copy of this report for Veteran Group Flood & Restoration and notify us immediately upon receipt.
• Your Representative reviews the loss summary report to ensure the agreed upon scope of damages is complete and accurate. Often a supplement is needed. • You select material and colors and go over details on the work. • You and your Representative will determine a date that best suits your schedule. • We will schedule all work to be completed in a timely manner.
WORK IN PROGRESS
• One of our representatives will explain the building process and estimated completion time • Materials are delivered • The Crew Chief will overseethe process / project • Upon completion, the work will be surveyed by an Inspector to ensure quality and satisfaction.
PAYMENT AND WARRANTY INFORMATION
• Our Representative collects payment from you upon completion of work and, as necessary, notifies your insurance company to release any remaining funds • You are responsible only for your deductible and any agreed-upon upgrades • You receive all necessary documentation upon completion of work and receipt of payment in full